We package our SeedPod pots in boxes of 6 units. Our SeedPod pots are from a family business in the heart of Knysna. The SeedPods are biodegradable and 100% organic. The main ingredients of our SeedPods are cow manure and Knysna elephant dung. No harmful chemicals get added during the manufacturing process. Plant your SeedPod directly in the soil to eliminate root shock when transplanting. Your plant will have all the nutrients needed surrounding it. There is no need to use plastic containers for your seeds ever again. Save our planet one SeedPod at a time!
Directions for use:
- Fill each SeedPod with vermicompost or soil.
- Plant your cuttings or seeds directly into the SeedPods.
- Wait until your new plant is strong enough to be planted directly in your garden.
- Plant the whole SeedPod and watch your plant grow and thrive!
- Water as needed.
Planting ideas for our SeedPods:
- SeedPods are wonderful for herbs like basil, chives, and many more.
- You will have great success with annual plant seeds like petunia, poppy seeds, and sunflower seeds.
- We love Spekboom. It is a magical plant. Spekboom cuttings grow fast and even better when you use our SeedPods.
- SeedPods are excellent for propagating succulent cuttings.
Size of each seed pot: 7 x 7 x 6 cm
Proudly made in South Africa.